May 2, 2007

We found one!!

Well it was a whirlwind weekend and it felt very surreal. We spent all day Saturday looking at homes (16 total) and then we went back again on Sunday to check out five more. It was amazing to see what we could afford in our price range. All the homes were pretty nice, most of them we liked but we picked our top three to go back to on Sunday. We were sold on a cute one in a super family friendly neighborhood and we were about to put a contract on it. We decided to look at a few more just to make sure we had seen it all. So our agent took us to look at one more, she wasn't sure if we would like it, but she decided we better check it out. We fell in love with it right away. It is a beautiful craftsman, brand new, and the builder has done a wonderful job of building it and adding many upgrades. I kept telling our agent that it was my dream house, it is really cute. We decided to make a lower off just to see if we could get it....and we did!!! So here is a picture of the house and tomorrow i'll add some pics of the inside. It has all gone so fast and i just keep asking God to direct our paths as we lean not on our own understanding but trust in Him, knowing He has our future in His hands. I was super nervous the whole time and I really wished my fam could have been along to help me look at homes, but i know they'll get to see it soon. It was a bittersweet weekend. I was really happy to find a home that my children will enjoy in a town that they will love. But i was also sad that my fam won't be down the road. I keep trying to remember just how lucky i am. God had given me so much that i'm thankful for. I have so much family that loves me and is always going to be there for me no matter the distance. I have such great friends, a husband i adore, and two beautiful babies....and now a new house!!! Who could ask for more? I am truly blessed.

No comments: