September 12, 2007
Tag, You're It!
I am supposed to list eight random facts about myself, and then tag eight other bloggers to do the same. Since I don't like "Send this to eight of your friends or you will suffer an untimely death" e-mails, I'm going to leave it up to any of you who read this blog and want to participate. Leave me a comment if you do, so I can read them!
1. I won the school spelling bee in 4th grade.
2. I have moved 10 times since i graduated high school, 3 states and one country.
3. When i was born my doctor found birthmarks all alongside the left side of my body. He told my mom that i may have been a siamese twin...??? I can't imagine two of me:)
4. I really want one more baby, but can't imagine going through being pregnant again...we'll see.
5. My husband thinks two kids is perfect:)
6. I have a degree in social work, but have decided I'm going back to school to become a nurse.
7. I was so bad at home ed. in junior high, I went out and bought an apron and told the teacher I made it.
8. Since i'm confessing all my sins....i once was in Walmart and had some pictures developed. After they were given to me i realized that i didn't have my purse with me. So....i walked out of the store, pictures in hand, and i was never caught.
The next day i took a $10 and left it on the counter in Walmart...see i still have a conscience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment