Well, I will be 24 weeks on Monday, and wow, it has just flown by so fast! I feel like I hardly have time to even think about this baby that will be here in 16 weeks or less! I am excited to be having a girl, it really didn't matter to me at all, but now that I know it's a girl, I'm getting really excited. I got rid of all of Gracie's clothes when we made our big treck out west...so I'm going to have lots of fun shopping for all that cute little pink stuff!
I've gained 13 pounds so far, which isn't bad compared to where I was with Gracie and Charlie at six months. Hopefully I will be able to control my incredible appetite! I am hungry ALL the time!
I've had a lot of back pain and sciatica with this pregnancy and it's really been a pain (literally). At times it hurts so bad, I have to lay on my side near tears. I guess it's age..I think my body has had enough! So even though I'm a little scared to being going back to the newborn, no sleep stage, I will be so excited to be done with all the pain!
This gave me a good laugh!
2 comments:
I remember feeling that same way... the pregnancy flew by and I hardly had a chance to even think about this new baby because I was so busy with the other two. That baby girl will be here before you know it!
Wow time is flying.. Oh the newborn stage...I pray for you that you have a sleeper. Easton at nearly 18 months is still up at least once a night...oh the joys of parenthood.. See why we may stop at 2??
Post a Comment