September 30, 2009

It's apple time!

Well my favorite season is here! And with it brings along apple season! And I love picking apples..yum! I was able to go on both Gracie and Charlie's field trip to two different apple farms, and what fun we had!
Here is Gracie with her teacher Ms.Plunkettt and her buddy Bailey
Yum, the perfect apple! Watching a show all about appples!
All the kindergartners!
Gracie and Bailey (these two have become best buds!)
Charlie at his field trip dropping and apple into the maching to make apple cider
Listening and learning all about apples!
Yay, he picked a yummy apple, he shined it up on his shirt and ate it right there, and it was good!
Listening to Mr. Mills (the owner) explain all about apples (what else??)
Getting a wagon ride out to the apple field

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I love field trips, you kiddos are adorable and getting so big!

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Aren't field trips great?!! Looks like a fun one!