February 16, 2010

Charlie is FOUR!!!

I'm not sure how it can be...but it's true, Charlie is FOUR!!! How'd he get here so fast?!?!? I feel like he was just two and now here we are at the big four!!! I can't believe that he will start prek in the fall, and next year I'll sign him up for kindergarten! WOW! Charlie had a great Curious George party this year with all of his family. He's having a friend party at the Y, but we couldn't get in for a few weeks..pics of that to come soon!
Wow, he was really excited to blow out his candles!
He was laughing while we were singing to him.
A little blurry...I love these guys!
My boy...
Get your fingers off that cake!!!
Very excited to get Lego's from daddy!
Charlie is such a fun kid, his personality cracks me up! Right now he loves monkeys, anything monkeys..I even joke and tell him he's starting to look like one! His favorite food is pizza, avocados, bananas, peanut butter and jelly, red peppers. He loves juice, especially grape peach. He loves watching Phineas and Ferb and playing with anything Spiderman or Batman. However, I think his favorite thing in the world is his baby sister. He loves her so much. No matter what he's doing, he always stops to see her. He tells her to "stay little!" and he calls her sweetheart and tells me everyday that she's the cutest. He kisses her nonstop and tells me that she smells so good. I kiss him nonstop and tell him the same. I feel so lucky to have him, a boy, my boy. Happy Birthday buddy!!!!

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Glad he had such a wonderful bday!!