I feel like I was just in the hospital last week giving birth to my sweet baby girl..but somehow six months have past! I have so enjoyed these last six months and I can't imagine life without Adalyn. She is the sweetest baby, so laid back and just always happy. At eight weeks she started sleeping through the night and it's continued since, which is amazing! We moved her up to her room with Gracie, but after being sick a few weeks ago, she's back in our room and we just haven't moved her back...I think she may be our last..and we are having a hard time letting her go to her "big girl" room.
Addy's started rolling..in fact she can roll all over the room. I put her down in one area and within a few minutes she's on the other side of the room. I'm not ready to have her crawling, but I think it's coming whether I like it or not...:)
I can only hope the next six months will be this great...
3 comments:
Oh, she is SO beautiful!! I just want to scoop her up and giggle with her! Giver her a big hug for me!
Wow, 6 months went by really fast! And she looks more and more like you all the time :)
She is adorable and it's hard to believe she is already 6 months!
Post a Comment