February 23, 2011

Fall Soccer

Sorry this pictures are so bad. I only had my little camera with me, and the quality is horrible!
I was so surprised that Gracie wanted to play soccer again last fall. Gracie loves sports, but she doesn't seem to like to run much. She gets tired easily, wants a snack, a drink, a break. But she has no problem running for an hour straight when she's playing soccer. It's been so fun watching her this year as she went from a boy/girl team to an all girl team. However this spring she's decided that as much as she likes soccer she'd like to give softball a try. I only let my kids choose one sport per season, so we'll see how this one goes! Charlie man will still be doing soccer. He's not all that into it yet, but man, that kid can run!

No comments: