June 6, 2007

Goodbye Washington......we'll see you soon!!!

Thank you so much....Doug, Tiffany, Josh, Jolene, Mike, Steph, Melissa, Ross, Katie Sharon...my hubby and all the kiddos for helping so much yesterday. You guys have become some of our closest friends and we are so thankful for each of you. Today will be one of the hardest days of our lives, but you have eased our pain in saying goodbye by the knowledge that our friendships will continue to grow even over the miles. We will miss seeing your smiles each day and hanging out on the back deck. We can't wait to get back and see each of you again. Thanks for ALL you've done for our family. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

3 comments:

nikki said...

I'm glad things went good packing up the uhaul-wish we could have been there to help! I can't believe today has come and you guys are setting out on your big adventure! We are praying that the trip goes smooth and fast, and that you enjoy the ride, this is a once in a lifetime thing. We love you guys so much, and Emma is going to have to send gracie her gift to your new house! Love you all!

The Kehn's said...

Look at my hot man working! He's so cute!
Okay, on the more serious side, you made me cry when I read this. Why would you do that??!!
Miss you guys. Hope the new neighbors are as cool as us.
Can't wait for the end of July!!!

Anonymous said...

awwww. I am glad that you guys are having fun and
wade's family can know see the babes grow up too!!! We miss you guys a whole bunch, but are excited for your big adventure! There are random times when Mike and I will say rather randomly...I really miss Amanda and Wade, they are one in a million......Give Gracie and Charlie hugs. We will see you guys soon! We painted our place today with Hannah's help. Sunflower Yellow, Robin's Blue and a really unique green. That is all of our news!! Love yha guys =)