February 11, 2008

Exciting News!!

I know most of you already know...but for those of you that don't...my parents will be moving to Illinois next month!! I know, i'm still in shock, I can't believe it is actually going to happen. One of the hardest things about leaving WA state was leaving my family. I really felt God telling me that it was time to move, so I knew it was right, but it was not easy. I was amazed to get a call only a few months after we moved and hear that my dad had applied for a job. Much to his surprise they really liked him and flew him out for an interview. And then they offered him the job!! It still feels so unreal to me. I can't imagine that Wade and I will have both of our parents so close. I have prayed about it for years, but had kind of given up, not believing that God would ever let it work out. I didn't see how it ever could. But to my amazement, He has proved himself again. I am SOOO excited! And even better, I think my little sister will be coming out with them too!!! AND my other sister and her fiance are flying in this weekend for some job interviews...WOW!! I really hope it all works out. If you get a chance pray for my fam as they all get ready to move, it is a big life change and I want it to work out for all of them. Now if I could just convince all of my friends...:)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, that is such great news for you guys, that'll be so great for you and the kids. However, I kind of find the news bittersweet, because I know that means you won't be coming out here nearly as often. But, hooray for you, if I were in your situation I would be jumping for joy as well. Keep us updated... when is their official move over? And how close will they be to you?

nikki said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you guys.... Now I can come and visit the whole clan (Gentemann and Ellis) all in one trip!!!! Let me know if I can help them with anything on our end...love you guys....

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

That is awesome news! Everything is always better when your Mama is near! I will be praying that everyone has a safe journey. Tell your parents welcome to IL!!

Alisha said...

That is great news! I wish my mom could move out our way, but she is living the life she has wanted for a long time, so maybe later! :) I am so happy for you.

Stephanie V said...

WOO-HOO!!!!! I am SO happy for you!!! I am so glad it all worked out!!! God is good. Hopefully we can make it to Illinois one of these days when we're out in that area. Now we have the whole clan to come visit! :) Love and miss you guys!!!
-Steph

Jill said...

I have to agree with Michelle, when will you ever come out here, but that is being selfish and I'm thrilled for you guys. Congrats and how fun it will be for the kids too. Yippee for you and your family! I know it was tough for your mom and the rest of the family I'm sure when you guys left. God is so AMAZING in his plan...I love it.