February 28, 2008

Quite the week!!!

Well anyone who knows my husband knows that he is on the frugal side. He doesn't just buy things when he wants them, he waits until it's on sale, or we absolutely need it...that's why I got my wonderful vacuum. Well, he will do some crazy things to save a little money. Last week he entered in a contest on our local talk station. He had to guess who was going to win the awards at the Academy Awards. Now we haven't seen any of the movies, but Wade decided he would enter. AND he beat out 250 other applicants!!! No I'm not kidding!!! And his winning prize....A FLAT SCREEN T.V!!! He is ecstatic!!!

3 comments:

Denes said...

That is so rad!!! :)

Michelle said...

how great is that! I never win contests (not that I've entered many, but still) and was beginning to think no one did, so it's good to hear they actually do give out the prizes they say they're going to, LOL. Enjoy your new tv!

Ang said...

So freaking awesome!!!!!