On Easter we woke up to SNOW!! I wasn't sure if it was Christmas or Easter!??! What crazy weather! After church we headed over to Wade's aunts house for brunch and the kids got to do another Easter egg hunt. In the afternoon we headed over to my parents house for another hunt and more Easter egg baskets. We have enough candy left for years (good thing I hid it all away). Gracie is starting to understand the meaning of Easter a little better, she kept telling everyone, "yay, Jesus rose from the dead today!"
A couple things...It's so weird to hear you say your parents house and know that they are out there now, you must be thrilled as are the kids.
Also I think Max and Charlie were wearing the same button down shirt on Easter, so cute and its from Children's Place, right?
Um, about the baby thing and a 3rd...we haven't made a final decision on that. I do love the idea of more kids, but I also like the idea of being done with it too and not waiting anymore...I feel like I kind of put things off mentally until I'm done with all the pregnancy's...does that make sense. We will see how 2 is and go from there. Everything is made for a family of 4! Ask me in 2 years and we will see how I'm feeling. I'm really excited for this one!
I just took pictures of their rooms! They should be posted soon!
Oh and also!!! Your are so sweet with your pregnancy complement! Its more appreciated than you know and I'm deathly afraid of my post pregnancy body so any kind words are very much...loved! Thank you kind friend. Sorry for the novel...guess I'm feeling chatty tonight!
Gracie, you look like a princess in your Easter dress!!! Glad you guys were able to be with your families for Easter! We miss and love you! -Steph and Brad
The kids look so cute in their outfits! Looks like you guys had fun... Its so fun now doing holidays with the kids, it makes you feel young again :-) I always loved egg hunts....Nice talking yesterday...miss ya
8 comments:
A couple things...It's so weird to hear you say your parents house and know that they are out there now, you must be thrilled as are the kids.
Also I think Max and Charlie were wearing the same button down shirt on Easter, so cute and its from Children's Place, right?
Um, about the baby thing and a 3rd...we haven't made a final decision on that. I do love the idea of more kids, but I also like the idea of being done with it too and not waiting anymore...I feel like I kind of put things off mentally until I'm done with all the pregnancy's...does that make sense. We will see how 2 is and go from there. Everything is made for a family of 4! Ask me in 2 years and we will see how I'm feeling. I'm really excited for this one!
I just took pictures of their rooms! They should be posted soon!
Oh and also!!! Your are so sweet with your pregnancy complement! Its more appreciated than you know and I'm deathly afraid of my post pregnancy body so any kind words are very much...loved! Thank you kind friend. Sorry for the novel...guess I'm feeling chatty tonight!
It looks like you had a great Easter. I love the face painting!
That is crazy hearing your parents house... I can't believe they're already moved in and getting settled. Glad you had such a fun Easter.
Gracie, you look like a princess in your Easter dress!!! Glad you guys were able to be with your families for Easter! We miss and love you!
-Steph and Brad
The kids look so cute in their outfits! Looks like you guys had fun... Its so fun now doing holidays with the kids, it makes you feel young again :-) I always loved egg hunts....Nice talking yesterday...miss ya
HOw fun! I am so glad your parents are out there and with you guys, that must be a blast! Your kids get cuter and more grown up every day!
Such cute Easter outfits!
Post a Comment