March 17, 2008

Green Day

Happy St. Patricks day everyone! I'm stuck home with two crazy kids today...it's spring break, but it's pouring down rain...ahhh!! Come on spring...hurry up! I just talked to my parents and they are almost to Kansas City, Missouri. They will stay there tonight and then be here tomorrow!! I am so excited! The surreal is becoming real! I also wanted to let you guys know that I bought our tickets last night. The kids and I will be coming in on Friday, April 11 at around noon. I'm going to be getting a rental car and heading to stay with my best bud for a few days in Vancouver, WA. My parents will be getting in that next Thursday and then Wade will come in Friday for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding is on Saturday, and we head out Sunday morning. I know it's not very long, but I'm really hoping to get a chance to see some of you, so let me know if you are free during that week.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay, so excited to see you guys back over this way. Did you know you'll be in town for the Daffodil parade and Spring Fair?? Good timing!

nikki said...

Can't wait, Can't wait!! Glad you got your tickets, i'm gonna br praying for nice weather so we can take the munchkins out and have some fun.... I can't believe your fams getting there tommorrow! Ahhhh... tell em hi for me...

McCray Family said...

COol! We will have to get together! Let us know what days work for you!