May 24, 2008

Grants Farm

On Friday we headed to Grants Farm with our new friends that we met through MOMS group. Gracie loves Caroline and the two of them have become fast friends. Grants Farm was a blast! The kids loved riding the tram out to see all the cool animals. They had a petting zoo of goats and they gave each kid a bottle of milk. The goats were wild and I guess hungry because they would jump up onto anyone with milk. Gracie loved it, but poor Charlie kept getting knocked over....until he found one little goat that must have been full. Charlie found the brush and just sat by the goat brushing it's fur. It was so neat to see so many unique animals, especially the Clydsdale horses. I think the highlight though for the kids may have been the special frozen treat they got at the end..:) Carline and Gracie Charlie, Gracie, Caroline, Myssie and adorable Will Gracie playing "mommy" to the goats He got a little overwhelmed...."back off!!" He loved finding this little guy and just brushing his hair, how cute!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, you guys have had an exciting few days! I love getting out with the kids and doing new things and having fun! Charlie really looks like he's grown recently, he is such a cute boy! Or maybe I should say handsome since he's getting older :-) How's that 3rd baby coming :-)