May 15, 2008
I've been TAGGED!!!
the 'it' girl
Shannon tagged me; here's the answers!
Four jobs I've had:
1. McDonalds...my very first job..got paid $4.25/hr, but I got all the cheeseburgers I wanted.
2. Nanny
3. Bath and Body Works
4. Preschool teacher
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Say Anything (favorite of all time)
2. Annie, the Original
3. A river runs through it (only because my husband LOVES the movie, I don't mind watching Brad)
4. A Christmas story (every December)
Four places I've lived:
1. Sumner, WA
2. Portland, OR
3. Wilsonville, OR
4. Edwardsville, IL
Four places I've been:
1. London
2. New York City
3. Ireland, Scotland
4. Cancun, Mexico
Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office (love that show)
2. John and Kate plus 8...I could watch it all day
3. American Idol (one week left, go David Cook)
4. Snapped (murder mystery show)
Four people who email me regularly (doesn’t include blogging comments):
1. Nikki, long distance best friends!
2. Renee...awesome new friend
3. Both of my mommie's groups
4. Shannon- newfound old friend :)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. chocolate
3. Sushi
4. Thai
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Disneyworld (been there, can't wait to take the kids next year)
2. Hawaii
3. England (can't wait to go back to where Wade and I fell in love)
4. Islands in the Caribbean
Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Maybe adding to the family..we'll see!
2. Going to Florida and Disneyworld next summer
3. Turning 30, 6 years of marriage and my baby girl turning 5!!
4. Finishing part of our basement...i need a playroom!
Four friends I'm tagging:
1. Nikki
2. Tiffany
3. Steph
4. Renee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment