July 2, 2008

HOT, HOT!!

Today it got way past 90 and it was HOT! The kids and I spent the day with my mom. We went out to lunch, cooled off with some shaved ice, and then headed to a park. The kids found how nice and cool it was inside the tunnel. I edited this two pics and I really like these way they turned out, what do you guys think?

6 comments:

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

VERY cool pictures Amanda!! Great job!

Stephanie V said...

GREAT pics! They are getting SO big! Miss you guys tons!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

GREAT! The expressions of each really show their individual personalities. Good work!!

Mel

Sam, Shannon and Fam said...

They look gorgeous! I love them. And thanks for keeping in touch with me! Your kids are adorable. I'll get some house pics soon. I just FINALLY got batteries for my camera after a 2 month hiatus!

Sam, Shannon and Fam said...

P.S. Oh, I also just realized that I used your maiden name on my blog! Oops, Mrs. Gentemann! And happy 6 years! :)

Michelle said...

Love the pictures! Great job.