July 27, 2008

Forgot one

This was my favorite pic I took in Galena and I forget to add it below. I love old barns and I thought this one looked so pretty at sunset.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like you guys had a blast and CONGRATS to Wade on his award. What a fun vacation and bonus that you had grandparents there to help out.

Kaptured by Koren said...

you are becoming quite the photographer. i know, the girls are fun to shoot. :) how's it coming on baby #3? we're still in the undecided mode or maybe wait another year. i'm not one of those that has to have the kids equal years apart. we'll see. :)

Mrs. Drummond said...

What a pretty picture! Tell Wade Congrats on the award! How exciting. It is so nice to have grandparents to help out. When we went to Canada, my mom and sister went also, and it was so nice to have the help! I am glad that I started blogging...it helps to remember when things happened. Do you guys have any plans of coming over this way in the near future? We miss you guys too!

Alisha said...

I love that picture! It looks like you had a wonderful vacation and congrats to Wade on his award.