On Sunday Gracie had her fourth and final birthday party with all of her friends. It was a great day, the weather was perfect, and everyone she invited was able to be there. We had another princess party, and this year I even made a castle cake! The girls had fun playing games, dressing up, making wands, breaking open the pinata, and eating yummy cake and ice cream. It was a great day!
Phew...birthday week is over!!

Gracie and all of her friends

The cake!...this was extremely difficult to make, however the recipe online said it was super easy...I don't ever want to make one of these again. It was worth it though, Gracie and all the little girls loved it.
4 comments:
What a fun party. Can we moms have a party like that...looked like a blast. I love Charlie in the superman suit...so cute. Glad it was a fun week for her.
Good job on the cake! I am sure one day I will be making a princess cake too :)
Nice cake! I know how hard it is to make those things, regardless of how "easy" they say it is, LOL. Looks like she had fun... and I love her outdoor playhouse. Did your hubby make that?
You must be busy. Blogless for a while now... :)
Mel
Post a Comment