Both of the kids have been out of school all week, so today was exciting and the last day before winter break. They both had parties in their classes, so I was hopping back and forth, thankfully their classes are next door to eachother.
They got to open one present at school, he's been wanting Austin (from backyardigans) for a long time. He was very excited!
3 comments:
SO fun! Charlie is adorable! I am glad they both like school, we are trying to think of things to do while on break, I hope we are creative!
You make school seem like so much fun.. Hehehe looking into my future..
I love the cute little outfits! What a teacher to pull that off. I was really bummed...because of the snow school was pretty much cancelled the whole last week before winter break. I was looking forward to getting to go to two parties also! Oh well, I think that we will get to do it when we return to school.
Post a Comment