
I've been meaning to put some pictures of Charlie on here with his blankie. Mostly so I don't forget how cute he was when he was little. Charlie has had a blankie pretty much since I stopped breastfeeding him. He has switched blankies over the years, but for the last year it's been one special white one that was given to him by his Uncle Wes. But he doesn't just carry it around, he sucks on it. I have no clue why, but when he sucks on it it calms him down. We only let him have it when he's laying down, but as soon as he gets it the blankie goes right into his mouth and he sucks away until he falls asleep. So strange, but so cute. For some reason my kids never did the normal sucking their thumb or a pacifier, they took different routes to calm themselves. Right after Charlie was born Gracie started sucking her pointer finger...ya, weird, I have no clue. She calls it her binky finger. I only see her suck on it at night now, but once again, it calms her down. Anyway, Charlie will probably kill me someday for putting these pics on here, but isn't he the cutest?!?!
3 comments:
Wow! Beautiful pics! You are a great photographer! My favorite is the last one...I can't believe how big the kiddo's are getting!
Oh how cute! We had a ceremony for Mason's binky last Sunday, and I already miss the easy soothing of that binky! I can't believe how big he is! Those are beautiful pictures.
SO cute..funny what kids do to soothe..
Mel
Post a Comment