February 6, 2009

My little performer

I had to get this down so I remember it later...Gracie just cracks me up sometimes! It was her week for show and tell, and she was super excited. The night before she got a few items and put them in the show and tell bag. Wade and I were curious what she had decided to bring along to show to her friends. She had her favorite webkinz, a few of her special gems, and her hannah montana guitar. I asked her what she was planning on doing withe the guitar and she nonchalantly let me know she would be putting on a show for her class. Wade and I were curious about what she had planned out, so we asked her to show us what she would be doing. She put her HSM shirt on and then put the guitar over her shoulder. She then pressed the button on the guitar that made hannah montana sing on the guitar...and then Gracie lip synced to the music. It was hilarious...really cute. Then next morning she came into my room at 7:30 fully dressed, shoes, coat, hair and teeth brushed. She was so excited she wanted to go to school right away. I wasn't able to see her do show and tell, but her teacher told me it was pretty cute. Man..she is not lacking in the confidence department! I think we watch too much American idol. Every time we watch it, we mute it during the commercials and both kids get to pretend they are on the show and auditioning..Wade and I are the judges..it's pretty cute..reminds me to get my video camera out.

2 comments:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

How cute... you should post a video of her performance for everyone to see =)

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Need a video of this. CONFIDENCE, YIPPEE!! Good job Mom and Dad, raising a confident little lady is SUPER!!

Mel