We had a great Valentine's day with the kids. We celebrated with them on Friday. They both had parties at school and then in the evening we took them out to eat to a fancy (well fancy for them) restaurant. They were well behaved and excited to get to order whatever they wanted. Daddy brought home a beautiful flower for Gracie, and I gave Charlie a card and a toy. It was a great day and so fun to spend time together. Saturday we put the kids to bed early and Wade made I some really yummy salmon and shrimp. It was a perfect day!
I also took the kids in for their checkups. Gracie had to get three shots for kindergarten. She was so brave, but excited to get them, since she can't wait to go to kindergarten. Poor thing could barely walk the next day, three shots knocked her out!She is 43.5 inches tall (75th) and weighs 42 pounds (75th)
Charlie man was freaked out by everything at the doctors office. I think we need to watch a special video on how not to be scared of the doctor. He screamed and cried at everything, getting measured, having his ears looked at...everything. I had no clue he would be so scared.
Charlie is 36 1/4 inches tall (25th) and weighs 29 pounds (50th)
Charlie man was freaked out by everything at the doctors office. I think we need to watch a special video on how not to be scared of the doctor. He screamed and cried at everything, getting measured, having his ears looked at...everything. I had no clue he would be so scared.
Charlie is 36 1/4 inches tall (25th) and weighs 29 pounds (50th)

6 comments:
Glad you had a wonderful Valentine's day!
Fun Valentines! I look forward to taking our boys out to eat when they are bigger..
So sad about Charlie..what is it with Doctors visits? Our Doctor in the sweetest little man and the boys always cry.
Mel
I love that family picture of you guys- so cute! Poor Charlie, Emma was like that too, but she's grown out of it, so theres hope for him :) Emma goes in two weeks for her kindergarten shots- are they really this big? I can't belive it...glad you guys had a good Valentines...
What a great Valentine's Day for you guys. I love it when people include their kids in the holiday too!! I be they felt so special going to a fancy restaurant! Cute pictures...
So, our kids are almost the exact same height/weight. Cristian's practically the exact same size as Gracie (he's 44 inches and 42 pounds) and Ava is 36 1/2 inches and 27 pounds... how funny.
There's lots of books about going to the doctors office... maybe he'd like reading some of them.
So cute! Grab some fun Doctor books, and play docotor at home, ti will help with the nerves. I am so excited Gracie is going to Kindergarten next year, she will love it! Is it half day or all day there?
Aww! What a sweet Valentines day! Tell Gracie good job on those shots! Makyla had all of hers in January, and it was rough!
Post a Comment