March 20, 2009

Katie's B-day

My little sis turned 23 on March 7th. We all got together and spent a beautiful Saturday together. We had a picnic, did some antique shopping, and had a wonderful dinner together. Katie is 7 years younger than me, so I was always a second mom to her..so of course I'm amazed that she is 23..the year I was went I got married...wow I was young! We love you Kate!
My new favorite photo...sheer joy! My two favorite boys! Nanna and Pappa and the kids
Something next to me was way more exciting...:)
Little man Charlie
Tree climbing Grace. For those of you that know Wade, and have seen him climb a tree, will understand how proud he was of this picture!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Great job on the pictures!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Love your creative posting of photos. VERY COOL!!

Jill said...

Love the photo's.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Requesting a new Blog or atleast some Mamma G comments. Where are you?? Miss you in the Bloggy world.

Mel