May 21, 2009

Charlie's end of the year picnic

Today Charlie had his end of the year picnic (and Gracie has hers tomorrow). He was super excited to get to go and see his teacher and his friends again. He was hesitant about school in the beginning, but now he loves it. In the fall he'll go two days a week and one of those days he'll stay after school for lunch and more play (to give mommy a break). His school is so awesome and I'm so happy we found a place he enjoys so much. Charlie and the best 2 year old teacher, Mrs. Burns Charlie and his buddies Gavin and Caden Gracie (squinting) and Auntie KK Gracie (squinting again, the sun was bright!) and Nanna Gracie and the best Pre-K teacher Mrs. Ransick After the picnic we headed home to open some presents my mom has brought for the kiddos. Their favorite was the new sprinkler, and since it was 85 degrees today, we got that going right away! No hot day is complete without a popsicle! Nanna and the kids enjoying thier cold treat!

3 comments:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I can't believe it's the end of the school year already!

McCray Family said...

I just love how clear your pictures are and the sharpness and color, You will have to email me which camera and lens you use! Beautiful! Hope you are feeling great!

Alisha said...

I am glad the Charlie enjoyed school! I remember running through the sprinklers - good times.