Last Friday Gracie's school has a parent's brunch and Wade and I were both able to go. We had a blast, and the food was good!
I love this pic..these two sure to look alike, I just love this picture of them!

My firstborn...man she's looking older!

Gracie made us a pin with her picture on it, Wade was proud to wear it!

Explaining to dad all about her rock/seashell stepping stone

Isn't this cool?!?!

And a plate she made just for mom...awwww:)
5 comments:
Gracie's hair is ADORABLE!! Love all the photos and that plate you will cherish forever.
Wow! What a great time! I can't believe how much she is growing!! The stone and plate are so great! Miss you all!!
Gracie's hair is cute... I was thinking the same thing Mel =) I LOVE that new pic of Gracie and Charlie at the top of your blog too. They are 2 of the cutest kids, I tell ya!! Can't wait to see baby #3 =) How've you been feeling??
oh, and we need pregnant belly picture updates for those of us FRIENDS who live over in WA!!
those are so cute. ok, we need to start seeing some pregnancy pics though. :)
Post a Comment