June 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

I didn't get a chance to get a picture of Wade and I this year on our 7th wedding anniversary. It fell on a Monday and we had plans to go out to dinner, but poor Gracie came down with a really high fever and was throwing up...so we put her to bed, ordered in sushi, and watched Jon and Kate breakup (not a good show to watch on your anniversary), and then we watched He's Not That Into You (not really a good anniversary movie either). However we enjoyed just sitting together and relaxing. I can't believe it's been 7 years already..and almost 10 years since we met, across the world in England. I am amazed at all we've fit into 7 years! Nine moves and three states, almost three kids, grandparents passing away, and new family members being born. It has really been quite the ride! I remember my wedding day (it was so HOT and HUMID!!!) I was sooo excited to get married, I didn't have a single fear or doubt in my mind. I remember walking down that aisle and having a huge smile on my face. I felt so lucky to get to spend my days with this amazing guy. And what is even more amazing is how much MORE I love him today then on my wedding day! So, thanks babe (I will quit the sappy stuff now, remember I AM preggo!) these past 7 years have been so awesome, I can't wait to see what's the next 7 will hold!

3 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

That episode was PAINFUL!! I don't think I will watch anymore..YUCK!!

Congrats on 7 years and I feel the same sappy way about my hubby. Nice to be in the few who make it past the 7 year itch..

Alisha said...

Glad to hear your had a nice anniversary.

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

that's sweet! Happy anniversary!!