June 12, 2009

Lost pictures!

Well I forgot about my little camera, and when I found it the other day, I realized I had a bunch of pictures on it...so here they are, not in order at all!The kids loved the slip 'n slide and they liked to get way back and run all the way across the yard I love his expression!
The whole gang over for a water party playdate
Here we are a few weeks ago, just hanging out in the garage. Gracie wanted to pracitc jump roping...she's getting pretty good!
Just chillin'
And a funny picture from Mother's day, I have no clue what Charlie is doing!
Great Grandpa Bill, Janette and Gracie
Playing some baseball with daddy
And from way back at the end of April, we helped Pappa celelbrate his b-day
And of course they had to help him blow at his candles

No comments: