December 23, 2009

5 weeks

I'm a little behind on taking pictures of Adalyn...here she is at five weeks, she's 7 weeks now (wow!)
She is growing and changing so much each week! She eats a LOT! She was born at 8 pounds and was 9'7 at one month, I can't wait to find out how big she is at 2 months. She is constantly eating, but luckily only wakes up once at night. She is starting to get the baby chub and filling out. She's almost out of her 0-3 month clothes...the 3 month ones fit her perfectly. She's starting to smile more...mostly at Gracie and Charlie, but occasionally I get one. She's starting to lift her head and look around. I'm already a little sad that the newborn stage is almost over, but I'm so excited to watch her grow and see what will come next!

No comments: