December 8, 2009

Thangsgiving 2009

We had another great Thanksgiving..and an extra special one since it was Adalyn's first! And she was even awake for a bit of it. We spent Thanksgiving day at my parent's house and we my aunt and uncle got to join us. The food was great and we once again were reminded of just how much we have and how thankful we are for all that God has blessed us with...we feel so lucky.
Auntie Mimi and Addy The whole gang..and dang I didn't get a picture the next day with Wade's family..bummer!
Wade and John carving the big bird
I LOVE turkey!
I tried to take a picture of these two in their super cute hats they made at school...but they were NOT having it...
And neither was Addy! :)

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I love your pictures! You have a beauitful family.

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I love that first pic of Adalyn. Oh, she's so cute!!