I'm not sure how in the world summer can be almost over..it feels like it just began! I still had so much more I wanted to do with the kids! And this summer was a HOT one, so I'm glad that it will start cooling down, and fall really is my favorite season.
Here's some of the fun we had this summer:
Playing in the backyard
Catching lightning bugs
Roasting marshmallows
Going to Six Flags
Going swimming
Going on vacation
Having friends over for dinner
Eating ice cream at Annie's
Staying up late
Sleeping in late
Summer 2010 ROCKED!
We got a lot of fresh fruit from Gigi and Pappa's garden. The kids loved it when I put it all in with whip cream...yum!

Charlie loves to entertain us!

And this girl loves trying out new foods

Big sis helping feed little sis

She did NOT like rice with zuchini..but we just kept feeding it to her..this face cracked us up!
No comments:
Post a Comment