August 5, 2010

VACATION!!!!

We had a blast last week on our vacation to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. The weather reminded me of home in the Northwest..80-85 during the day (no humidity) and then cool and crisp in the evenings. The kids had a blast and kept asking me if we could just stay and live forever in our hotel.
Vacation 2010
Addy loungin' by the pool, this girl LOVES the water!
Not a great one, but a pic with all of us, so we'll take it!
Enjoying some pepsi freezes next to the pool
We swam every day, sometimes twice a day, and they loved every moment of it!
Charlie has gotten so good at swimming. He'll jump off the side and he loves to go under water. This is a BIG change from last year.
The fam, minus Addy (who was taking a little nap)
We went to one of the other hotels and they let us use their indoor/outdoor water park. It was a blast!
Wade took Gracie and Charlie on the lazy river and it was a little to calm for Adalyn.
She loved the baby area!
Relaxin' on the hamock
A great picture of Gracie and Charlie (except for Charlie sticking his tongue out..lol!)
I loved the bathroom..a BIG tub with jets AND a T.V. in the mirror. I used this every night!
What else do you do at a fancy hotel??? Jump on the beds!
We went to the public beach in town and let the kids play, they loved it! Charlie especially loved this hill of dirt..boys!
And since part of our trip was a work conference (Wade and his dad work for the same company) we got to have Gigi and Pappa along with us! Which was awesome, they helped so much with the kids!
My pretty girl..I can't believe she's going to be 7 in a month!!!!
Pretending to "surf" the hill
Charlie thought it was funny to chase the ducks
But, not so funny when they bit back!
Oh my!
Gotta get all warmed up again!
We stopped at rest stop and I snapped a quick pic of my girls in their matching shirts

6 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Such great photos! Looks like you had an awesome time! Miss you all!

Michelle said...

Great pictures, looks like a really fun vacation! Love the pic of Gracie and Adalyn in their matching shirts! Tell your hubby to smile... :)

Alisha said...

What a fun vacation! I loved your hotel room - wow. The kids are growing up so fast.

Renee said...

Yep. I'm sold.

Mama G said...

Too funny Michelle! He doesn't like his smile, nor does he like his picture taken, so that's the face I get most of the time. I told him he just needs to smile so he doesn't look like "angry dad." :)

McCray Family said...

Great vacation pics! Cara has that same bathing suit an Gracie, its super cute! The hotel looks Amazing and the weather looks perfect! Glad you got away before school starts again!