September 10, 2010

The Tooth Fairy

Gracie's front two teeth have been loose for quite a while and just last week the one on the right came out! I wiggled it as much as I could and it started to bleed and she wouldn't let me touch it anymore. She wanted to loose it at school, to get the cool tooth necklace. And about an hour into the day, it came out! She looks so cute! I can't wait until the other one comes out! I, oops, the tooth fairy, almost forgot to make an appearance. I was surprised when I searched for her tooth, and instead I found her tooth taped to a piece of paper with a note. It read, could you please give me a barbie instead of money? I understand if you can't. Oh my! Well all I had was money, so I just put that under her pillow. She never mentioned anything to me the next day, but showed me the money. Wade and I thought it would be funny to put a barbie on her pillow the next night. So while she was gone we bought one, and then that night we wrote out a note from the tooth fairy explaining that she was late bringing this, but that she got her letter. Wow, was she excited in the morning. She came running into my room explaining the whole story! I thought it was pretty cute..I'm glad she still believes! :)

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I love her smile! I love the story about the barbie doll.