December 5, 2007

Yummy treats

I was in full cooking mode today!! Tomorrow at my moms group everyone is bringing different cookies and treats to try. I started out just making one batch of cookies, but then I went a little crazy..and I had two little helpers that were my taste testers. Gracie has to take snack to preschool on Friday so I made some extras. Then on Saturday we head over to Gigi's house to make some more yummy cookies. Monday I head with a friend to another playgroup to make cookies...AND then on Tuesday playgroup is my house so I figured...why not make cookies..so yes we are make sugar cookies with the kids. AHHH!! Good thing I've been going to my step aerobics class, i'm going to need it these next few weeks!!!! And yes, that is my kitchen in the last pictures, what a mess!!!

No comments: