We had playgroup with our other moms group at our house Tuesday and it was a blast! The kiDs had a lot of funny decorating cookies...but I think I've had enough now!! :)
Looks like so much fun! I love baking cookies...especially this time of year! I got your message yesterday, we were out doing our Christmas shopping(or, trying, i should say :-) I'll try and give you a call tommorrow...The countdowns on now! Woohoo
I can not believe how big Charlie is getting...totally a little boy. Please, Please call me when you come into town I would love to see you and the kids.
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I love baking cookies...especially this time of year! I got your message yesterday, we were out doing our Christmas shopping(or, trying, i should say :-) I'll try and give you a call tommorrow...The countdowns on now! Woohoo
I can not believe how big Charlie is getting...totally a little boy. Please, Please call me when you come into town I would love to see you and the kids.
Post a Comment