December 15, 2007

More Snow!!!

The kids woke up very excited this morning to see SNOW!!! Our friends called us and we headed over to go sledding on their hill...thanks Renee, the hill was awesome and the kids had a blast!

7 comments:

nikki said...

Looks so fun! Awesome snowman! Emma loved looking at it....I wish it would snow like that here! Wow, Charlie sure is growing up- i see him changing lots lately!

Renee said...

Amanda, those pictures turned out GREAT! I love the one of you with Gracie & Charlie, and also the one of the 4 kids on the sled. I haven't even looked to see how my pictures turned out....
We had a great time too, and are so glad you guys could make it.

Looks like tomorrow may be a rough travel day....take it easy out there on the roads.
-Renee

Michelle said...

Lucky you! It's been kind of warm here... The kids looked like they really enjoyed the snow!

Stephanie V said...

I'm so jealous! I wish we could go sledding! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
-Steph

Ang said...

How fun would a white Christmas be?!!

Kaptured by Koren said...

i'm so jealous of the snow. no fair. you're looking cute, by the way. so, #3 for you too, huh? kinda scary to think about. keep me posted and I'll keep you posted. :)

McCray Family said...

Awww, you guys look awesome! I wish we had snow!