Two weekends ago Wade and his brother put in this new brick patio. We had been wanting to do this for a while, and i'm so happy with the way it turned out. It's so nice to have another area for people to hang out. We were excited to have it all finished for our party on Friday night. We had about 16 people over and it was a beautiful night. The lighting bugs are just starting to come out and it stays so nice and warm into the evening. A friend and I started a couples game night and it was at our house for the first one. It went over so great and everyone seemed to have a really good time. I'm already excited for the next one!
3 comments:
Hey! Your patio IS awesome--I love it. And we had a great time at your party....can't wait for next month!
Hey! Your patio IS awesome--I love it. And we had a great time at your party....can't wait for next month!
Post a Comment