August 1, 2008

Super Mommy

Well we made it all through the winter and spring without one sickness...but this past week the whole family has been sick, EXCEPT ME!! I have been puked on, breathed on, kissed, hugged and more and somehow I am the only one NOT to get sick. It was a rough week taking care of everyone, but FINALLY we are all healthy again. I think I might be supermommy! Mom's can't get sick right?

6 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Heck yes you are super mommy!!:) Hope you stay healthy!! :)

Alisha said...

Of course you are super mommy! May you stay healthy. I am glad that you are all better now.

Kaptured by Koren said...

you are super mom. sometimes i wish i could get sick and take a break but unfortunately getting sick as a mom is no fun, there's no one to take care of YOU. :) good job getting everyone better, sickies are the pits.

Mrs. Drummond said...

Wow! You must have a great immune system. You even went on an quite a few airplanes and came and saw me when I was sick! Hope that everyone stays healthy!

Renee said...

You're a super mommy even if you DO get sick. Here's hoping you don't!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Not getting sick is a Super Mom trait. Don't you love catching puke and doing tons of laundry....so fun!!

Hope all is free of sickness and you can enjoy a few more yuckiness free seasons.

Mel