October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone, and happy birthday to my two dearest friends Nikki and Stephanie, who are now 30!!! For the next 11 days I get to be in my 20's while you guys are now in your 30's...wow! I have a ton of pictures to upload on here. We went to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago. We had trunk or treat at our church Wednesday night. Then we went trick or treating last night (only in our town do they trick or treat the night before). Then the kids both had parties at school today. Then this evening we are taking them to Veggie Tales Live. I've been keeping this a secret from them (for those of you that know me well, you know this is not easy!) and then afterwards they will go trick or treating AGAIN! Then tomorrow evening is our BIG 30's birthday bash! I'm so sorry I've been slacking on the pictures, it's been crazy around here. I'll get some up as soon as possible! I can't wait to see pictures of all your kids dressed up....enjoy!

3 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

BUSY Mom!! Can't wait to see all of your photos.

Mel

Alisha said...

Wow, you have been really busy. The kids here are very lucky because since today is Nevada day there is no school for Halloween. I can't wait to see your kiddies in their customes!

Michelle said...

Yes, you have been slacking =) Can't wait to see all your pictures, sounds like a fun, eventful week! Happy Halloween.