November 2, 2008

Vote!

I'm not someone who gets into politics....but this election is a little different. This election could decide some very important things and could change the way we view America. On Tuesday I will be proudly voting for John McCain and Sarah Palin, I hope you will do the same! But don't worry if you're not...we can still be friends :)

3 comments:

McCray Family said...

Oh good! I sent in my Obama vote last week! LOL!

Michelle said...

I'm usually not a very political person either (I do vote every election, but have never been one to help campaign for anyone) But you're right, this year is different... GO McCain/Palin !

You've heard what they say right... If you're not a liberal when you're 20, then you have no heart, but if you're not a conservative by 30, then you have no brain! Looks like we turned 30 at the right time =)

Stephanie V said...

I'm with ya...GO McCain/Palin!!! Our ballots were sent in two weeks ago!! :) Maybe McCain's campaign will call Wade to thank him for his vote as "Bush's" did a few elections ago. :) :)