I had some shopping to do last week as when I got done I saw that a new bouncy place had opened up right across from where I was shopping and that kids had been so good, so we went and tried it out. The kids LOVED it and we stayed for almost two hours. It's been so cold here lately, so this was a great spot for them to run off some energy and it did the trick, they were asleep before I was out of the parking lot. We can't wait to go back!
2 comments:
That looks like a fun bouncy place!!
That looks like a lot of fun. What is your trick to getting them to sleep before you are even out of the parking lot? It seems like my kids have extra energy when we go somewhere like that and then they never end up taking a nap. Hmm...
Post a Comment