The kids were so excited to get the tree up and decorated, they were both really into it this year. Charlie kept jumping up and down in excitement. Oh, and I threw in a pic of our new chairs we got for the living room, i know a few of you wanted to see them.
Anyway, it feels so warm and cozy in our house now with the tree up...Christmas is here!!!
Hey -I love those chairs!!! They look great in their with the couch! So glad you finally got to get em... your house looks sooo cozy! Wish I was there.....
3 comments:
I love it! What a great tree, and such a fun day going and picking it out! It turned out beautiful! Miss you guys!!!
-Steph
Hey -I love those chairs!!! They look great in their with the couch! So glad you finally got to get em... your house looks sooo cozy! Wish I was there.....
I am so excited for christmas too and can't wait to get our tree on Friday! your tree looks great, I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment