November 8, 2007

Music for your enjoyment!!!

Well i found out how to put music on my page and I added a little bit of everything!!! And i know it's early, but i had to put some Christmas music on here too! I hope you guys enjoy it...now you can sit back, listen to some nice music and see all we've been up to...ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I've been trying to figure how to get music on my page for forever, how'd you do it!! Oh, and that Elefun game is in all the game sections at walmart/target, etc. It's such a fun game, peanuts come out of the long nose and the kids use the nets to try and catch them...

Michelle said...

Oh and by the way, I went through and looked at your entire playlist and we have very similar taste in music! There are several songs on there I would include on my list too if I could figure out how to do it :-)