November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Sorry, all of these pictures are in the wrong order...I didn't have much time until now to get all of our pics from the long weekend on here. Thansgiving was a blast! I totally forgot to take a pic of all 18 of us at the dinner table....i guess i was just too busy enjoying all of the wonderful food. We've definitely been eating good lately..maybe a little too good!! Russ got a Charlie fish! Uncle Russ and soon to be Aunt Katie Grandma Betty, Gigi, Aunt Heidi and Aunt Jill Grandpa Bill and his little buddy Gracie in her new outfit from Grandma Betty

1 comment:

nikki said...

Looks like you guys had a fun thanksgiving...that outfit is really cute that Gracie has on too.... And I see that you guys had on Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation in the background- that's a must :-) !!!