"Everything I know I learned after I was thirty."
Georges Clemenceau
We celebrated Wade's big 3-0 last Sunday with a wonderful breakfast cooked by Wade's mom, wow it was good. The whole gang came over and we ate and ate and ate and ate....:) That evening my parents, Wade's parents, the kiddos and Wade and I went out to my all time favorite restaurant, The Old Spaghetti Factory....yummy!
Then on Tuesday I joined Wade and entered into my 30's! Wade brought my breakfast from St. Louis bread company (Panera) and then I got to just relax. In the afternoon my parents and my sister joined me and the kiddos to go roller skating. It was a blast! Gracie has been asking to go, and we finally had time. I don't think I've roller skated in ten years, but it came right back. And Gracie had a blast and can't wait to go back.
I took a few pictures, but for some reason I cannot find them on my computer...grrr..hopefully they'll show up soon! I threw some in that we took over the summer...sorry!
Happy Birthday Wade!!! (He would kill me if he knew I put this pic of him on my blog, but I think he looks so HOT!!)
1 comment:
Wow! Two 30 birthdays in a week, that is wonderful way to celebrate! Glad you guys had fun and get to bring in the fall with some fun! I have less than 6 months to go.....let me know how it goes for you!
Post a Comment