November 15, 2008

Charlie boy

My friend Michelle tagged us with this fun little game... so here goes! Name/Meaning: Charles Wade, Charles means "manly" and Wade means "advancer" Age: 2 years and 9 months Nicknames: Charlie, Mr. C, big C, buckaroo, Charlie boy Favorite Activities: playing outside, playing anything with sissy, watching backyardigans, having anyone read him a story, dressing up as Superboy Favorite Music: Veggie Tales,that's about all he listens to right now. Every night and during naptime he listens to Celtic praise songs, and it really calms him down. Favorite Toys: does sissy count? Charlie loves his super spy toys, his little Bible (he carries it everywhere), and his toy cars. What makes him happy: Charlie is happiest when he's home with mommy, daddy and sissy. He also really loves school, I wish he went more than once a week because he really loves it. Charlie also loves going to his grandparents houses, especially when pappa gets out the big John Deere. What makes her sad: When mommy and daddy are upset with him (he's very sensitive), when sissy is mean to him. Now, we tag: Ben(Nikki), Gavin(Renee), Mason (Jessica), Alivia(Tiffany)

1 comment:

Mrs. Drummond said...

What a cute picture of your Charlie boy! I promise, I will do this after Thanksgiving! I am just so busy right now and in a few more weeks I wont be! YAY!