Well my sister and I have started taking pictures, kind of as a side job. We both love it so much and we thought we would love to offer to help others out that maybe couldn't afford the full price of a photographer. So, now that i've got my new camera, i can't wait to take more pics! We've already done engagement photos for two couples! Here's a few from our first couple, you can see more of them at www.cleardphotography.blogspot.com
Let me know what you think (honestly):)
5 comments:
I think the one of them on their bellies in the grass is awesome!! I also really like the one with their feet in the water....that's the kind of picture you can display in your house long after you really need an official engagement picture out. LOVE THEM!
These are great photos!
Fantastic! Where were you when I got married! LOL! I love them, keep it up and keep creating masterpieces, they look great!
Awesome...I'm waiting to fly out there with the fam so you can take our family picture :) Good job ladies!
OMG! You did a fanastic job, I wish I am a sliver of your talent. So way to go. :)
Post a Comment