Can it be?? I just realized that my firstborn is going to be FIVE in LESS than THREE weeks!! How did this happen?!?!
Time flies!! What a pretty girl you have.Mel
Crazy isn't it. Atleast you still have another year of having her at home! Gotta love those fall birthdays =)
I can't believe it!!! It doesn't seem like that much time has passed at all...Crazy...wasn;t it just yesterday she was wrapped up lile a lil' burrito at the hospital with all of her hair stickin' out everywhere... miss and love you all...
They grow so fast! I love the picture.
5 is wonderful! I hope you love it, and school too! It really flys once that starts!
I am in the same boat. I can't believe it either. It is like a dream. We woke up and they were just all of a sudden 5!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Time flies!! What a pretty girl you have.
Mel
Crazy isn't it. Atleast you still have another year of having her at home! Gotta love those fall birthdays =)
I can't believe it!!! It doesn't seem like that much time has passed at all...Crazy...wasn;t it just yesterday she was wrapped up lile a lil' burrito at the hospital with all of her hair stickin' out everywhere... miss and love you all...
They grow so fast! I love the picture.
5 is wonderful! I hope you love it, and school too! It really flys once that starts!
I am in the same boat. I can't believe it either. It is like a dream. We woke up and they were just all of a sudden 5!
Post a Comment