August 5, 2008

Silly kids

It has been so hot the last few days, that we've had to stay indoors...which sucks! We were able to get the kids out to the pool for a few hours, but besides that they've been indoors. Thankfully it's suppose to cool down by Thursday. I had my camera with me today and we decided to take some funny pictures. My kids crack me up!

7 comments:

Stephanie V said...

So cute! Youre kids crack me up, too!! Hope you aren't going too stir crazy inside today! Miss you all!!
-Steph

Alisha said...

I love the pictures! Those kiddos of yours are so darn cute.

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Girl, I hear you about being too hot to be outside! My kids are going stir crazy!! When are you coming over this week???

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Being silly is the best. You are too cute with your kids...

Mel

nikki said...

Has it cooled off yet? Man, i just can't believe how big these two are getting...kisses from us!!

McCray Family said...

So Cute! You are looking pretty skinny lately, are you eating over there? LOL! Love the fun pics!

The Kehn's said...

I miss those silly faces!!!!