August 15, 2008

Two and a half

Actually he is 2.5 and one week...I was a little late in posting this. I can't believe that my little guy is growing up sooo fast! He melts my heart every day and I don't want to miss a single moment. I just love you little buddy! Here are some of Charlie's favorites (more for my sake, before I forget): Charlie LOVES juice, any kind he can get a hold off (i've been watering it down, but don't tell him) He LOVES the backyardigans, i mean really LOVES them. It's the only show he will really sit and watch, but he can watch it over and over. He knows all the characters names and most of the songs. And when he's playing pretend, he ALWAYS gets to be Pablo! He love yogurt covered raisins, he calls them his nuts and munches on them all day. He also really likes tacos, any kind of fruit, asparagus, blueberry pancakes, tomatoes, and red peppers. His best buddy is his sister, but he has a little buddy named Gavin that he adores and they play together so well. He is finally talking. Everyone was starting to worry that he might need some speech therapy, he just wasn't talking much at all. Well, now I can't get him to stop. I just love the way he talks too. He always asks me for a kisf..how cute! He is always wanting to be just like daddy and wants to help both of us out around the house. He gets every ones shoes out of the closet and then he puts them all away for us. He is the most sensitive and easily cries. He needs a good half hour after nap to cuddle with mommy before he's ready to play. When he's full of energy he is WILD! He's not scared to jump off anything and he loves to wrestle with daddy. He loves his blankie. It's stained and ripped, but he loves it and he sucks on it in bed. He's started to tell me when he's going poop, and even tells me that big boys go on the potty, yet has no desire to get rid of his diapers. I can't believe he is 6 months away from being 3!! Slow down my little boy you are growing too fast! Such a ham, but so irrestibable! What mom?!?! I really am just too dang cute!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

He is just the cutiest thing! I love how you posted his likes now. Happy Half B-day Charlie.

Kaptured by Koren said...

super cute. he looks like your hubby! i know, i can't believe our babies grow up so fast, reagan's going to be 3 in november. maybe we should hook them up now. :)

Stephanie V said...

Charlie-boy, quit growing!!! :) Your mommy will have to put you on the phone next time so I can hear this non-stop chatter for myself. :) Miss you guys! Love you!

Michelle said...

Time has flown by hasn't it. I was just thinking yesterday that I am less than 3 weeks away from Ava's 1/2 bday too. He is SO CUTE! What a handsome little man!

McCray Family said...

So cute! Almost 3, sheesh, that is wonderful! Can't wait to see vacation pictures!